REQUIRED PROOFS & DOCUMENTS
To ensure your child's school enrollment the following steps and documentation are required to be done by the parent in a timely manner.
- Return completed application with required proofs.
- Upon receiving acceptance letter, attend orientation.
- Month of August - Receive letter to pickup Bus Tag and complete Free Lunch Application Form.
ALL PARENTS: Bring most recent check stub for the past 30 days on Bus Tag pickup day.
Bring the following proofs:
Child's Original Birth Certificate (not hospital copy)
Child's immunization/shot record
Child's Medicaid Card or letter
Child's Social Security Card
Income proof for the past 12 months: All applicable proofs
W-2 or Last years Income Tax Statement
Food Stamp Letter/printout
SSI/Social Security Letter/printout
Child Support Letter/printout
Bring Past 30 days/most recent check stub,
With Year to Date Totals
Head Start Program
4- Year-Old Children Prekindergarten Program
All documentations and Income proofs required
Must reside in West Orange Cove School District (Cities of Orange, West Orange, and Pinehurst)
Preschool Program For Children With Disabilities (PPCD)
- Must reside in West Orange Cove School District (Cities of Orange, West Orange, and Pinehurst)
- Must qualify for Special Services call 882-5407
ERSEA(Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance)
- Pickup application from North (Sign in on Application Log)
- Return completed application and proofs
- Attend Orientation
- Family Partnership Interview (Family Service Staff)
- Health Inventory (Nurses)
- Free Lunch Form (Financial Specialist)
- In August - Bring Past 30 days/most recent check stubs,with Year to Date Totals
- Pickup Bus Tag (Month of August)
- Medical and Dental Screenings
- Students on Medicaid or Chips
- Student attend the First Day of School