REQUIRED PROOFS & DOCUMENTS
To ensure your child's school enrollment the following steps and documentation are required .
- Return completed application with required proofs.
- Have a intake interview with family service.
- Attend invited orientation.
- Month of August - Pickup Bus Tag and complete Free Lunch Application Form.
Bring the following proofs:
Child's Original Birth Certificate (not hospital copy)
Child's immunization/shot record
Child's Medicaid Card or letter
Child's Social Security Card
Income proof for the past 12 months: All applicable proofs
W-2 or Last years Income Tax Statement
Food Stamp Letter/printout
SSI/Social Security Letter/printout
Child Support Letter/printout
With Year to Date Totals
- Pre-K students bring current income
Head Start Program
4- Year-Old Children Prekindergarten Program
All documentations and Income proofs required
Must reside in West Orange Cove School District (Cities of Orange, West Orange, and Pinehurst)
Preschool Program For Children With Disabilities (PPCD)
- Must reside in West Orange Cove School District (Cities of Orange, West Orange, and Pinehurst)
- Must qualify for Special Services call 882-5407
ERSEA(Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance)
- Pickup application from North (Sign in on Application Log)
- Return completed application and proofs
- Attend Orientation
- Intake interview with Family Service Staff
- Health Inventory (Nurses)
- Pickup Bus Tag (Month of August)
- Medical and Dental Screenings
- Student attend the First Day of School